Monday, August 2, 2010

Personal Development, Ego, Aliens and Consciousness Combined

Whenever I'm doing things that must be done I like to "score" the activities.  I listen to audio books, music, personal development programs or leave videos playing in the background to hear the audio.  This way I can get shit done and learn at the same time.
Consciousness
I want to mention 4 sources that are as far apart from each other as possible but are all touching on the same thing and that is why I fear and hope it to be true.

Anthony Robbins - the self help guru who has inspired many positive chances in my life talks about living with joy and passion as if your goals are already accomplished because we are only ever looking for an inner feeling.

Eckhart Tolle - the author that teaches to subdue the ego and open your mind to the present moment and oneness of our world that we share with all living creatures and the earth.

Grant Morrison - the author of a the comic book series "The Invisibles" who has shared his experience with beings in the 5th dimension and his incite into how we are all connected but appear to be individuals.  Eg. A hand in a 2D plane would show 5 individual circles for each finger that appear independent but are all part of the same hand is symbolic of our physical identity and ego that appears independent in our 4D world but is really part of the same higher dimension of a single consciousness like the hand.

Dr. Steven Greer - the man behind The Disclosure project who, by entering into a meditative state, can access a higher dimension of consciousness and communicate amongst the vastness of this single consciousness with others and has made proven contact with these "others".

In short there is more to life than the physical world.  The power of your mind can create whatever reality you want.  The choice is yours.  What will you choose to be important and unimportant?  Where will your priorities lie and what will you do with the "time" you have?

These are the questions I'm living in right now and I don't have an answer to any of them and I'm happy and content with that which is the point.

I shall live my life in peace and happiness, unattached to the events and results that unfold and search to become more than I am now in this universe that will inevitably come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment